1.19.2007

When Santorum Called Bush's Speech "Lincolnesque"...

was he perhaps referring to how well Abraham spoke after he was shot in the head by Booth at the theater? That is the only possibility I can come up with.

Posted by My State at State of the Qusan:

Dude is on meth!
    Today on Fox News, former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA) said President Bush’s approach to the war in Iraq, particularly his recent speech, was “Lincolnesque.”Fox Host Martha MacCallum asked Santorum what he thought of the criticism that President Bush “is just going his own way, not listening to the people, not listening to Congress.” Santorum responded, “Good for him.” Santorum also added that Bush understands, but most people aren’t aware, that we are already at war with Iran.
Of course, Rick Santorum is the brain trust behind "man on dog" sex and having five kids but being unable to support them on his $160K senator salary without having mom and dad send their retirement checks to him.

But I disagree slightly with My State; I don't think Rick is bright enough to take a terrible drug like meth. He strikes me more as a crack genius.