1.19.2007

Still Have Holiday Gift Cards With A Balance Doing Nothing?

The general - that's Jesus' General who scores an 11 on the 1-10 manliness scale, thankyouveddymuch - has a great idea for what (possibly) very smart thing you can do with those gift card balances you can't imagine how to use:


Do you receive one of those visa gift cards for Christmas and don't want to hassle with the $4.27 balance left on it. Consider contributing to one of the Presidential candidates at the General's Act Blue site (I haven't contributed yet, because I'm waiting for my aluminum redemption check, but when I get it, I'll pony up too).

Blue Hampshire tells you how to check your balance.

Of course, I'm hoping that Our Leader uses his secret Article II powers to seize a third term, but if he'd rather go into retirement so he can watch cartoons full time, I'll settle for some other Republican.
Seize? Ouch.