11.08.2006

Pennsylvania Senator Rick "Man On Dog" Santorum Gets Neutered

[Ed. note: Check out Xavier and Peter's post and pic of Santorum Google(bombed).]

Sorry, I couldn't resist posting Keith Olbermann's best line of the night.

And hell, as long as I'm being catty (or is it with me more properly katty? just don't call me kathy), I also can't resist posting this Santorum photo Jon at Pensito Review offers.

Personally, I don't think the girl in the foreground is crying because her dad lost. No, she's crying because she's gonna have dear old dad, Pennsylvania's worst joke, around the house more.

And remember: Ricky couldn't live on his meager $160K with rich benefits Senate pay; he said he needed his retired parents to send him part of their pension every month to "get by". His folks must be so.... so.... proud.