4.12.2005

"Stop, Mr. Sharon. Pretty Please?"

What is wrong with this picture?

With any other country on the planet, friend or foe, Mr. Bush's approach boils down to, "Look, fuckhead, we all know who's sheriff in this here county. So you can smile and do it my way or you can just smile. You got me, boy? You don't want me sendin' Dick Cheney after you 'cos then Condi gets involved and you don't know what she's like angry and she won't let anybody fuck with me. Now I gotta go tell a bunch of fools I'm praying and reading Rapture novels when I'm really napping for two hours everyday."

With Israel on the issue of settlements that Sharon has again and again used to invalidate the peace accords, Mr. Bush suddenly gets all girlish and says, "I really don't like the idea of those settlements, Hairy Ari. Good, now that's settled, you want some beans? We pay this fucking guy - maybe a queer for all I know - half a mil a year to cook regional specialties but all's I ever want is beans. Kinda fun to fart up the Oval Office if you know what I mean."