8.29.2006

Now That You've Seen All Those Images From New Orleans...

can you figure what your $100 B-I-L-L-I-O-N dollars in YOUR tax dollars has paid for in New Orleans? I saw YOUR tax dollars because millionaires like Bush and Cheney got HUGE tax breaks in the last few years.

And did you notice that Mr. Bush (the man who couldn't watch a fucking news cast unless someone burned a DVD and handed him a bag of pretzels so he could fucking watch it like a NetFlix selection) was bragging about all he's done in Katrina rehab?

Note to authorities: do NOT let me near Mr. Bush. EVER. I'm a pacifist. I'm not someone who has physically slapped someone in my adulthood. But I am NOT certain I could maintain my composure. Oh, I wouldn't kill him. I wouldn't even seriously harm him. But I guarantee I'd wipe the smug look off his fucking face.