8.13.2006

Comments, Reviews, Snarks On Oliver Stone's "World Trade Center"?


Anyone with a review, comments, snarks, anything on Stone's World Trade Center that debuted on Wednesday? The official Web site for WTC is here.

I have not seen it yet and I'm frankly not sure I will. Up here in Vermont, I had on a New York station that morning just before the planes began to hit and saw more of the death and destruction than went out over the national feeds. I don't have to close my eyes to remember. I also knew three people in the WTC (a building I was very familiar with), including one who didn't make it out, and two others on the planes (one on Flight 93 that went down "for questionable reasons" in Pennsylvania and another on the first plane to hit the WTC.

But I am interested in people's take on the film.