5.10.2005

A Modern Day "Bush Arrives in Hell" Parable

Karlo offers us this parable which is a fine read (so go... read the entire thing!):

In the future, Bush goes to hell. When he gets to the check-in desk, he finds the devil staring at a computer screen with a look of consternation. "You've definitely been sent to the right place," the devil says in a professional tone, "but I'm afraid we don't have any room at the moment." Clicking out of the current window, the devil rubs his goatee. "I'll tell you what I'll do. At the moment, we have quite a few residents who really didn't do much wrong. I'll send one of them out to free up a space just for you." Bush shifts to the right nervously. "And to make up for the inconvenience, I'll let you decide who gets to go."

So the two wind down a narrow passageway filled with...
I'm such a tease, yes.