5.14.2005

May I Request

OK, I've got a very strange request which goes completely against my grain to ask but... hopefully, it will become apparent why I make this request.

I've put a bid in, of sorts, to help with someone else's blog as an editor. For this, I need letters of recommendation. While I've got tons of professional recommendations in a number of realms as a Web community analyst and manager as well as a writer/editor, it seems appropriate that I ask those who visit this blog how they might characterize the content here (if not always the spelling and missed closing parentheses late at night) and my presentation.

I promise not to hold it against you if you're honest and if you choose not to participate. And yes, good or bad, I'll include these in the summary I prepare.

Thank you in advance.