5.11.2005

Another Reason to Love Friday the 13th

Well, actually, you may not adore such Fridays, but I do. My luck - which normally runs to the ultra-extreme end of bad - is so terrible that I have this mistaken notion that on a day in which some fools are sure they're about to get clobbered, I'll somehow fare better. Realistically, however, I can't tell you of one damned good thing to happen to be on Friday the 13th.

At least.. until now.

Stranger at Blah3 tells us that this Friday, the life support tube that has been Dennis Miller's career will be pulled.

Hal-le-lu-jah! Blessed be to God. And Dennis, please... let the door hit you a few hundred times on your way out, OK? Break at least two legs and take some wooden nickels while you're at it.

On a side note, the one time I've been riled with Jon Stewart was when he had Dim Dennis on his show a few weeks back and nicely behaved as if Miller were a) funny, b) relevant and c) not a turd floating in a stinky bowl. Perhaps Stewart is just kinder than I am these days.