6.15.2004

Odd Note: Cheney's Secret Bunker

While I don't know what would have spurred this, I've noticed that most Web searches in the past 24 hours here are looking for information on a story I ran about someone else's story concerning details about Cheney's secret bunker (details from the press - not something I dug up, tyvm).

This disclosure is tendered here for the sudden influx of Washington, DC-area federal agencies showing up in my web log. Cough. You folks, of course, are welcome here. But please remember that I'm a private citizen exercising her First Amendment rights.

Oh yeah, and I look really awful in leg chains and attached to electrical shock equipment. Grin. However, I survived 12 years of the Reagan-Bush I admin, and 4 years of limp biscuit current installed at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, so I figure I can get through almost anything.