5.19.2005

Remind Me to Stop Taking These Silly Tests

I saw this one mentioned over at Majikthise (where the testee scored as a Materialist). But no one in my life has ever thought of me - including me - as an Existentialist.

My results:

    You scored as Existentialist.

    Existentialism emphasizes human capability. There is no greater power interfering with life and thus it is up to us to make things happen. Sometimes considered a negative and depressing world view, your optimism towards human accomplishment is immense. Mankind is condemned to be free and must accept the responsibility.

    Existentialist 81%
    Postmodernist 69%
    Cultural Creative 69%
    Modernist 56%
    Idealist 25%
    Romanticist 25%
    Materialist 6%
    Fundamentalist 6%
As you can see, I'm not much of a materialist either. But there's no way I score 25% as a romanticist. I'm more materialistic than romanticist and I'm not much of a material girl.