5.19.2005

Oh, Please, Let Me Serve My Man! Oooooohhhh

(I am just beyond speech.)

Offered by Big Brass Blog:

I'm not slagging stay-at-home moms in this post. What we're talking about here is a Stepford Wives organization of the AmTaliban designed to encourage a return to "Father Knows Best" and Donna Reed -- Homemakers for America, Inc. (HFA). As far as these women are concerned, the clock has rolled back.
    "We are the homemakers," she explained. "Men build the house. We make the home."

    HFA, a national citizenship organization, formed after an epiphany during the 2004 presidential election as a means of uniting a diverse group of women who share the core values of God, freedom and family. The epiphany soon turned into an organized effort as 26 women gathered together for the first time last November in Dayton, Ohio. These women, who largely differed in age, ethnicity, income and religion, became HFA's first members.
We need to set the founder up with Dr. Hager, the man who likes to sodomize his wife while she sleeps to make sure she fulfills her womanly duties.

Wow, 26 whole women. Now I know Ohio has a much larger population of crazy people than that.

I think I mentioned that I used to field requests for help for a nationally-renowned psychiatrist whose mail from Ohio was always from people who were sure they were possessed by demons. No, I am not joking. They all wanted exorcisms. I kept myself from writing back, "If you can't spell exorcism, you can't have one."