3.26.2005

Well, What's Planned for Easter Sunday?

Will Karl Rove have Mr. Bush dress up as Captain Flightsuit (complete with sock-stuffed groin again) to force his way into the hospice, shooting other terminal patients (probably because they didn't have enough money) who got in the way of carrying Terri Schiavo out on his back so James Dobson and Jerry Falwell can make her rise again?

I mean, it's more believable than that nutcase woman lawyer who insists that Terri - after not speaking a word in 15 years - suddenly articulated the words, "I WANT TO LIVE".

Oh yeah, and Atrios shows all these organizations soliciting money for Terri Schiavo. Except Terri Schiavo is paid for. So the money is going to either line the Schindlers' pockets or these groups (more likely, both). Since the Schindlers approve of these appeals (supposedly, THEY requested Randall Terry and several other of these groups get involved), one has to wonder. Unfortunately, court documents dating back to 1993 show that Mr. Schindler sought financial compensation. But the compensation was not to pay for his daughter's expenses since they were covered. And, my apologies, but this point is not sitting well with me. I'm afraid it's left me feeling like the Schindlers are not quite all they seem. I've also never heard them once encourage their supporters to calm down.