8.25.2006

Taller People Are Smarter, Too?

Wow, this "taller is smarter" phenomenon must explain two seemingly unconnected oddities in my life:

  • when last I visited my doctor, I was measured at just slightly over a half inch taller than my last visit (and no, I was not wearing elevator socks!), which fits in with the fact that my shoe size has gone up several times in recent years
  • I recently took an IQ test because it bothered me that the last time I took one, I had a massive migraine and could not concentrate properly; before I was rated as an IQ of 154 and now it's 177 (thank God they don't test common sense or I'd be nailed - as it is, my partner is certain I'm as dumb as dirt; he really does)
I believe this half inch in height accounts for my 23 IQ points. Not a bad deal!

And if anyone comments here that I'm really short, let me just say (again) that I am extremely tall for a person of my height! Very!