7.21.2006

My Poll Bites the Big One

And it does, as MissM points out very politely*** (see footnote).

I'll take a welding torch and tire iron to it later and if it still doesn't work, I'll consult the Bushies!

Footnote (made deliberately small to discourage all but the most interested readers): MissM is always, always, always polite. However, I have heard rumors [just rumors, mind you!] that MissM actually knows at least two four-letter words, and only ONE of them is B-u-s-h, as well as a couple of ones that start with the letter F. But, of course, not the word F-o-r-n-i-c-a-t-e. Ooops. Uh, MissM? I'll leave CK or Hally/Barb to explain that F word to you. On second thought, I would recommend that you ask Hally first and then, if she leaves out any details (which I'm sure she won't), you can consult CK. If you still need additional information, including diagrams and obscene hand gestures, you then should speak with Sharon/dudlee who does, as they say, "have a mouth on her". Unlike me; I have a very small buccal cavity aperture through which so little passes.