7.09.2004

(de)Tour de France

Ah, my heart is skipping a few beats. The local sportscaster just told me our boy, Lance, has lost his lead in the bicycle ride, but assured us that we should not any under circumstances stay up tonight concerned because Lance, a Texan, would overcome this hardship.

Well, gosh, I dunno. I really was planning to lose a whole night of sleep over whether Lance can make another 25 mill in product endorsements this month for winning again. Or perhaps I should just stay up every night throughout this race in homage to this brave Texan who has never had a real job in his life (which, based on the residents of 1600 Pennsylvania seems to make for a trend).

BTW, what's with pro biker costumes? All of them looked like they were designed by an angry, hateful, drug-addicted sadist who decided to dream up a way to make people very confused about their sexuality while wearing very embarrassing outfits.