7.01.2005

Michele Malkin, the Global Village Idiot

She doesn't think kids are taught enough violence in schools.

Poor Michele - not being white she feels she has to outdo Ann Coulter and Peggy "Looney" Noonan in outrageousness... and somehow, she succeeds. This posted by Greg at Wonkette:

Recognizing that compassion and civility have no place in Christian America, Michelle Malkin lays down a vicious bitch-slap on NYC public schools and their "clear pacifist agenda" to get kids to treat each other with mutual respect:
    At a time of war, when young Americans should be educated about this nation's resilience and steely resolve, educators are indoctrinating students with saccharine-sticky lessons on "non-violent conflict resolution" and "promoting constructive dialogues."

    Peaceniks are covering our kids from head to toe in emotional bubble wrap. They are creating a nation of namby-pambies...Ostensibly, the program helps kids deal with petty meanness and name-calling from insensitive classmates. Not by instructing them in self-defense, mind you, but by inflating their self-esteem."
You know, I am a pacifist. But give me five minutes in a room with Michele and I'll see if I remember those kick boxing moves I learned a few years ago.

I was raised in a family of older boys who fought dirty and - while I don't use the techniques I learned - I think Michele would start bawling her ass off the first time I pulled her hair or made fun of her pastel attire.