6.30.2005

Sorry I've Been Light in Posting

But it's unGodly hot, I'm exhausted from circumstances and finishing the manuscripts on a car repair book (yeah, isn't that funny?), a database book, and a booklet on community building (it's amazing where my expertise lies), while also working on a Windows XP guide, a build your own custom PC book, and a Flash video book. Somewhere in there, I wrote two novels in my spare time and, oh yeah, I have a blog. ::grin::

These I should finish just in time to start the round of Office 2006 books and heck, probably a book on "fix your own toilet".

To be truthful, however, I'm also feeling incredibly frustrated. As Daily Read on Trailing Edge Blog noted the other day, you read so much of what's going wrong with this country and your spirit flags.

Yet, the battle isn't won yet, is it? So we must persevere. All of us.