6.28.2005

Watching Bloggers on CSPAN

Clearly, I'm watching CSPAN 1 trying to catch any discussion of the Downing Street Memo and investigation, I'm listening to Jerome Armstrong of MyDD.com and another fellow. All I've learned so far is that I'm an anomaly as a blogger:

    * I'm not male (thankfully, considering the boobs I have to carry around)
    * I'm not 20-something (I was not political in my 20s except in passing - Ronald Reagan was the first president elected in my adulthood and frankly, that was rather off-putting)
    * I'm not "undecided about my politics and still working them out" (unlike a Bushie, however, my politics do evolve - remember, I was once a semi-Republican)
    * I'm not looking for an ego boost from my blog (I'm just happy any day the Bush KGB doesn't darken my door)
I don't know who they have on with Jerome but he's a bit of a snorer.