6.28.2005

Karlo on King Bush

Daily Read at Trailing Edge Blog reminds me I'm overdue in visiting Karlo at SwerveLeft and I was glad to the "tickle" when I came upon this. Go read for yourself its entirety.

In the Sunday Times, the American general who commanded allied air forces (Lieutenant-General Michael Moseley) during the Iraq war appears to have admitted in a briefing to American and British officers that coalition aircraft waged a secret air war against Iraq from the middle of 2002 (nine months before the invasion began). Why does this matter? I suppose it doesn't if Bush is King and we are his loyal subjects. The Honorable King has the right to unilaterally make war on whomever he so chooses--in a monarchy. Or in a fascist system.

Fortunately, more Americans are waking up from their patriotic slumber.