4.18.2005

Vermont Originated Blogs

At least once a week, someone sends me mail asking for a comprehensive list of Vermont blogs - not just Vermont political blogs. I usually refer these good folks over to Cathy Resmer's very comprehensive 802 Online.

But I also decided to put together my own fledgling collection for a Vermonsters blog roll which I'll have up - way down on the right - later. These are the blogs _I_ know about and I culled blogs with no entries in months.

However, if I happen to miss a Vermont-based blogger (and that's my only criterion besides "updates this millennium" and yeah, I have to admit I didn't include any kiddies' blogs where the predominant conversation was what they had at lunch or how many fights they had ongoing on AIM), give me a shout and I'll add you after I come visit.

Surprisingly - or not - most of my visitors here are not Vermonters. I have a couple of VT regulars but PA, TX, CA, and the Wash Metro area account for most of my traffic. But I'm very pleased to see that with each passing week, the number of international visitors rises.