4.21.2005

How Well Do You Know Little Green Footballs

or Late German Fascists (there seems to be some question, in fact)? General JC Christian kindly points us to Dr. Menlo's egg-cellent quiz.

The General - far more manly than I, at least since I bleached my upper lip - scored a 77% while I got a mere 62% (although it's amazing how much LGF resembles writing by Himmler and other good Nazis).

[Ed. note: For those of you unfamiliar with LGF the blog (I don't link to them, fancy that!), this is a group that thinks Ann Coulter is too mellow, Condi Rice and LaShawn Barber too black although they acknowledge both are good Bush whores, and probably would not mind nuclear weapons being used on Mexico to try to lessen the immigrant situation. In other words, they're just as credible as PowerLine, Michelle Malkin, Bill O'Reilly, and dear, dear, dear Ann Coulter.]