3.30.2005

An Odd But Technically Feasible Request

Chase Me Ladies is soliciting the following:

URGENT! Please send 300 kilos of white mice. No time to explain.
I'm sure this has nothing to do with the link to "Non-kinky sex is a waste of time" on the same site, directly below the mousie request.

No, really. I do not want to ponder a world where 300 kilos of mice have to do with sex. Kinky or otherwise. And I won't even bore you with how old I was before I found out kinky sex wasn't referring to a bad situation that makes a muscle cramp up. No, really. Not just kinky muscles but like calves and arms, and stuff (or maybe others don't get cramps having sex - I could be doing it wrong).

But I'll give you a hint. I was probably age 25 when I learned what the word "fuck" meant. I managed never to curse (hardly at all) until I was deeply into my twenties. Actually, I think it was a friend who reads and posts here (hello, Mr. Borden) who explained it. [Unfortunately, I then went the other way for a time when I was too salty most of the time but I have reformed.]

OK, now all of this is - of course - embarrassing. But think how I feel? My only extenuating circumstance I'd like to interject at this point is that I recently had to explain to a 70+ woman from uh.. a.... very metropolitan place that oral sex did not only mean kissing. That one I learned in my later twenties, almost half a century before this older woman learned. I'm sure that were her husband alive, she might thwap him silly.

Usually, I just consult some women friends to ask them what risque things mean. ::waving to Hally/Barb, Jane, Terri, and Shar:: They uh... do more research.

Anyway, let's get back to this other Web site's depravity errr.... request for mice. Visit them for details.