2.24.2005

Pope ReHospitalized with Flu

Um... Vatican City? Flu doesn't go this long, even in old people with other conditions.

As the old TV character Maude used to say, perhaps God will get the Pope for announcing yesterday that gay marriage is evil.

In any event, I need to dust off my Papal candidacy. Please remember, I'm running on a platform of:

* ditch the silly hat and sell off the PopeMobile to Michael Jackson
* loot the Vatican and return the money to starving parishes
* women and gays are welcome; child molestors are NOT
* marriage is a fine idea for priests, gays, and other living things
* birth control is a wise idea for all of planet earth
* God hates stupid people (not those not yet educated but people who know better but want to appease the crowd - I'm not naming any names Rick Santorum and Rudy Giuliani)

Enough for now. I should go practice blowing smoke.