7.19.2004

Bush Twin Jenna Still Knows How to Hold Her Liquor

And the place to hold it, apparently, is on the floor. I've seen two pictures of her in the past splat on the floor from "falling".

This from Wonkette:

More reports of Jenna Bush falling not far from the tree (and off her barstool) at Smith Point bar. One correspondent recounted the sighting at the Georgetown establishment (and we do mean establishment) thusly:

    Once again, Jenna Bush was letting loose at Smith Point on Saturday night. She and three friends were saddled up at the bar, and were surrounded by a number of people trying to talk to her. I went over to the bar where they were standing myself, and was ordering a drink when Jenna fell off her barstool. Being the gentleman that I am, I helped her up and she was nice enough to thank me and buy me a drink. Unfortunately I missed their outing last week, but I was surprised by the lack of Secret Service -- they were no where in sight.