7.28.2006

Ann Coulter, Sick Fuck, As Obsessed With Perverted Sex As Rick Santorum

Ann really HAS lost it this time. From Media Matters:

On MSNBC, Coulter called Gore a "total fag," while Matthews said "we'd love to have her back"

On the July 27 edition of Hardball, Chris Matthews asked Ann Coulter, "How do you know that Bill Clinton is gay?" -- referring to her comment the night before on CNBC that Clinton "show[s] some level of latent homosexuality." Coulter responded, "I don't know if he's gay. But Al Gore -- total fag." Coulter then went on to defend her theory about Clinton by stating that "everyone has always known, widely promiscuous heterosexual men have, as I say, a whiff of the bathhouse about them."
Ann would know any of this how?

No. Please don't tell me. I have a vague interest in dinner and anything Coulter-esque will ruin my appetite. TYVM