5.25.2005

Uh....

Gee, folks, I though The Corner was a parody already. But Poor Man brings us this, and a request for your help if you happen to be a Corner (ir)regular:

I’m trying to write a parody of The Corner. Naturally, this requires reading The Corner. Sadly, it’s horrible. So, as I way of motivating myself, I’ve been trying to come up with a list of 100 things that are incontestably worse than reading The Corner, so when my determination fades, I’ll be able to tell myself that there are at least 100 things that I could be doing that are worse, so quit whining. Here’s my list:

1. Catching incurable all-over flesh-melting body cancer
2. Being eaten alive by fire ants
3. Spending all eternity in Hell as Bruce Vilanch’s human beard-comb
4. Being eaten alive by regular ants who just ate some really spicy buffalo wings
5. Reading Michelle Malkin