4.05.2005

Note to Self: Wear Clothes Outdoors

[Ed. note: Well, I usually do wear clothes outdoors but we're pretty secluded from the roads here and visitors have to crunch up a long and winding driveway to get within sight of the house which only recently became visible from the driveway again with the great melting of snow called Mud Season. And as for clothing, well... that's probably more than you need or want to know about me except that I believe everyone looks better in clothes.]

Man, these satellite images are getting close! I'm up in the land of 100 trees for every person and even _I_ can make out my humble abode from their map. On most of these, it's been pretty hard to find any that show enough of the ::cough:: roads ::cough:: around here to tell what was what. But this one shows at least four of the buildings on my lot (but thankfully, not the outhouse which - also thankfully - doesn't look much like an outhouse on the outside; and no, the outhouse hasn't been in use since... 1970?).