4.03.2005

Blog Rolling

For any of you who scan over to the right of the blog window, you'll see my blog roll is getting chokingly long.

While I do remove sites that I feel no longer have great value or interest, I add 10-12 for every one I de-list. And that's good news, actually, because I (as I'm sure some of you do) am always finding new blogs written by people worth reading. Majikthise, ThatColoredFellasWeblog, BitchPhD, ShakespearesSister, Rox Populi, Pharyngula, At Ease, TheCarpetBaggerReport, Discourse.net, BlogsByWomen, First Draft, DCMediaGirl, and Pudentilla are just a handful of such discoveries in recent weeks. And I've got 5o or more I want to add just right now. [If you happen to notice that some of these blogs are by women, it's because there are so damned many good ones.]

Um... this is a very long way of saying (besides that we have a wealth of good minds in Blogtopia* - yes, Skippy coined that phrase!) I'm still struggling with a way to organize these better. I'm at the point where I'm actually setting up a database of blogs but ....

Anyway, if anyone has any pithy suggestions on how organizing my list would help you find things better, give a shout. Or better yet, leave a quiet comment (I have a headache).