3.11.2005

In the "Heh" Department

To the person who e-mailed me pointing out that while Michael Jackson was clad in pajamas for court, he still was in full makeup. I can honestly say I failed to notice that.

I think more important in yesterday's little melodrama was that everyone spent the day talking about Michael's "back problem" and his pajamas and not the allegations being reported on the stand by his accuser. I'm sure Karl Rove was taking notes! He probably even sent Michael a pair of comfy jammies to say thank you.

See, this is what the Bush administration does all the time. It sends somebody out there in a clown suit to distract us from things like ending veterans' benefits, trying to kill public education, deploying a bankruptcy bill that only favors credit card companies, etc. etc. etc. And like good little circus goers, we watch the clown instead of the Killer Klown (BushCo).