7.25.2004

It Takes Work to Lose Track of 400 Possible Terrorists

In fact, this is such a complete mess, you would almost think Mr. Bush and Mr. Rumsfeld did it with the always kindly assistance of Mr. Wolfowitz and (I'm not calling her a doctor because she's not even much of a human being) Ms. Rice.

Just how big is Morocco anyway?

I just hope al Qaeda doesn't start using suicide bomber waiters in Moroccan restaurants. While I haven't had any Moroccan cuisine recently, but I'd still like to entertain the possibility that could happen.

[Ed. note: Alex, if you read this, I would appreciate it if you didn't mention that gray period for me when I suspected Argentina was in Europe, somewhere near Spain. Such things happen when your knowledge of geography is limited to Gaucho cookies. Thank you.]