7.27.2004

Gee, Yeah, I Can See Why USA Today Pulled This Dreadful Column

But I'll post it here just to emphasize what a spewing sack of hate this self-defined "pretty girl" (since I've rarely seen anyone called a positively post op transsexual so many times) is. Note that I won't be linking to (KKK) Townhall.com often:

[Ed. note: This into from Town Hall slubites.]The following is Ann Coulter's column that was supposed to be printed in Monday's USA Today. It was spiked because it was "unusable" and "not funny." Decide for yourself.

Here at the Spawn of Satan convention in Boston, conservatives are deploying a series of covert signals to identify one another, much like gay men do. My allies are the ones wearing crosses or American flags. The people sporting shirts emblazoned with the "F-word" are my opponents. Also, as always, the pretty girls and cops are on my side, most of them barely able to conceal their eye-rolling.

Democrats are constantly suing and slandering police as violent, fascist racists – with the exception of Boston's police, who'll be lauded as national heroes right up until the Democrats pack up and leave town on Friday, whereupon they'll revert to their natural state of being fascist, racist pigs.

A speaker at the Democratic National Convention this year, Al Sharpton, accused white police officers of raping and defacing Tawana Brawley in 1987, lunatic charges that eventually led to a defamation lawsuit against Sharpton, and even more eventually to Sharpton paying a jury award to the defamed plaintiff Steve Pagones. So it's a real mystery why cops wouldn't like Democrats.

As for the pretty girls, I can only guess that it's because liberal boys never try to make a move on you without the U.N. Security Council's approval. Plus, it's no fun riding around in those dinky little hybrid cars. My pretty-girl allies stick out like a sore thumb amongst the corn-fed, no make-up, natural fiber, no-bra needing, sandal-wearing, hirsute, somewhat fragrant hippie-chick pie wagons they call "women" at the Democratic National Convention.
You know, I wake up almost every day thanking the good lord that I was not born Ann Coulter and that I don't need to have any contact with her. I don't even do that with Lynne Cheney, Phyllis Schafly, and Bush (pick a Bush, any Bush).