5.01.2004

Thanks!

Well, in just a few days up, we've gotten some good comments. Thanks to those reading and contributing.

And while I've got a rosy glow (so to speak), congratulations to Jesse Taylor at Pandagon.net who's taken a paid position with the Jerry Springer group.

I know, I know... Jerry Springer, you think. I've never seen more than excerpts from his show, and that's a crock.

But Springer the man seems quite bright, honest (he knows exactly what his show is and pretends nothing lofty), talented, and an intelligent progressive voice. Whether he ends up running for politics again or just tries to give Dems in Ohio a step up, I'd like to hear more. With Jesse - and Ezra - so talented, I'm planning to check out the work. But I also hope Pandagon continues (I'm addicted, what can I say?).