8.04.2006

Ann Coulter Is Even More Obsessed with Sexual Aberration Than Rick Santorum

After calling both Bill Clinton and Al Gore raging homosexuals, Ann Coulter, when asked if Hillary Clinton would "come out" as a presidential candidate for 2008, remarked something like, "Come out? You mean out of the closet? Because everyone knows Hillary's a lesbo!"

Gee? They do? Nobody told me. This is just like Little Green Footballs who keep referring to a Qana Massacre "talking points" all wild lefty bloggers must recite each day; I've never gotten such an email or memo. Maybe I'm not a wild lefty.

As for Coulter, I liked how Keith Olbermann handled it, something like, "And with Ms. Coulter, we're supposed to believe she's a 45-year-old virgin with a very prominent adam's apple."

Well, I doubt she's 45 because when I first heard of her, she and I were the same age and now, I've gotten older but she's gotten younger. The adam's apple speaks for itself, but I'll take a pass on the "virgin" part since I'm so chase...er.. chaste myself.

I saw we hook Rick Santorum up with Coulter. Then they can fight over who will be the male in the relationship.