7.07.2005

Does Anyone Else Feel a Sense of Anger?

The things we know the Bushies have perpetrated leave me feeling extremely angry over this London blast because I feel I cannot trust that "the powers" did not have something to do with this blast.

Consider it happened two days after a "secret" report was issued that the Brits were planning a mass exodus from Iraq and the day after London was awarded the Olympics bid. Consider that Bush went to the G8 meeting with the rest of the leaders very reticent to do business with him and that he's now sure "he's leading the world" (his comments this morning when he was doing the "pumped little chickenhawk general" routine.

No, this is hardly to say that anyone else but those taking credit perpetrated this terrible act. But I am angry that I cannot trust anymore that there isn't something behind it when it plays right into Mr. Bush's hands. After all, it's guaranteed to chill at least some criticism here.