6.12.2004

Warning: Personal Ad

    Compassionate but often sadly misunderstood and soon-to-be-divorced radio commentator seeks female (preferably already married, like my last - and third - wife), for serious relationship. No drugs allowed (I don't want you in my stash!) unless I send you out to a parking lot to buy them for me. You should accept me as smart, svelte, funny, God's personal messenger, and very progressive (blacks, Jews, and Latinos can't help it if they're genetically inferior). Also, you should be considerably younger than me and at least 150 lbs lighter, with proof that you're Caucasian and never voted for a commie Demoncrat. Also be willing to sign a considerable non-disclosure agreement and a 450-page prenuptual agreement that entitles you to nothing even if you're my personal doormat for a decade or more. Send photo and bio to the Rush Limbaugh Show, Palm Beach, FL. Trust me, you won't find a better man! Oh yes, and I'm very modest,too.