5.08.2004

Oliver Willis Brings a Smile

Oliver Willis has a really cute piece up today about a right-wing singles' dating site:

    SWF, early-40s, are you into rail thin blondes with no conscience? Must enjoy hypocrisy, factual distortions and possess the ability to spew venom on demand. If you don't drink the kool-aid, don't respond.

    SWM, late-40s. I'm a barrel chested commentator who's into domination. Prefer milquetoast liberals without the ability to defend themselves. If you start your sentences with "you've got a point, Sean" then I think that's hot.

    SBM, 30s. So alone. So, so alone. I'm in a lot of Bush/Cheney pictures however.

    SWM, mid-50s. I'm into inaccurate political predictions, fact-free punditry and toe sucking. My idea of the perfect date is bashing Hillary Clinton until the sun comes up. She wants to be president, you know!

    SWM, late-50s. Me: a pill popping gas bag in love with my own voice. You: a narrow minded sheep with a total inability to think for yourself. I'll bring Excellence In Broadcasting, you'll bring an empty mind.