9.09.2006

Vermonters: A Concert Not to Miss


For those of you visiting here from the great state of Vermont, I want to alert you to a very special piano concert with Cody Michaels being offered on Saturday, September 23rd at the Woodbury Methodist Church (in South Woodbury, next to the Town Clerk's office) at 7:30 PM.

I've had the pleasure of hearing Cody on a few occasions and his artistry at the keyboard is nothing short of phenomenal (I also had the pleasure of his company at dinner here at my home tonight - he survived my cooking). However, this is a very special presentation of newly created longer works brought together in an "Autumn Suite". I'll be there and I'd love to meet some fellow Vermonters on the 23rd.

For reservations or more information, call 229-4507. Suggested donation is $10 ($5 for students and low income individuals). You can also visit his Web site here. You will be delighted, I can guarantee you.