9.14.2006

A Personal Reminder to Mr. Soros

The previous posting re George Soros I made reminds me of this note I drafted several months ago:

Dear Mr. Soros:

Please accept this reminder of my previously tendered very generous offer to let you do one or more of the following:

  1. Adopt me (I am not, however, amenable to changing my first name, and especially not to something silly like Katrinka
  2. Make me your kept woman (so long as neither sex nor housework is involved; I may be poor but I have standards and besides which, fornication musses my hair)
  3. Hire me for something terribly important and worthwhile (and did I mention high paying?)
  4. Marry me (again, there can be no sex involved or housework which alas makes me sound like a Republican)

I have excellent references and I haven't bitten anyone in years. I'm also up to date on my shots, including distemper.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration of this matter. And if I'm this thankful now, imagine how I'll be after you adopt/keep/hire/marry me!