9.13.2006

In Tabloids R Us: Anna Nicole Smith's Son Dies

A coroner has ruled the death of Anna Nicole Smith's 20 year old son "suspicious". The young man died in the hospital room of his sorry excuse for a human being of a mother after she gave birth to a second child out of wedlock.

Smith supposedly had to be sedated (which begs the question, is Anna Nicole ever NOT medicated?) after the event and has now suffered "memory loss" because of the trauma. While I would hardly care to ridicule her grief which I'm sure is real, Smith often can't seem to remember her own name.

I'm just sorry her 20 year old son lived his entire life as the "adult" to his cartoon of a mom and just as sorry that Anna Nicole - who said, "I'm pregnated" and used her pregnancy as a way to sell more diet pills from TrimSpa so she could buy more drugs and get more pregnated - has brought another child into the world.

But I'm sounding pretty prig and sanctimonious now so I'll stop.