5.11.2006

"I Am the Decider"

Ask, and ye shall receive! Thank you "Andrew J": This morning, just as I asked yesterday here, I got the place to find information about the version of "I am the Walrus" I heard yesterday on WGDR (which played protest songs almost ALL day - the beauty of community as opposed to corporate radio - and during their fund-raising period, too, because they KNOW what people want). Here, copied from Huffington Post, for your enjoyment (and thanks again, RJ):


I'M THE DECIDER(Koo-Koo-Ka-Choo)

I am me and Rummy's he, Iraq is free and we are all together
See the world run when Dick shoots his gun, see how I lie
I'm Lying...
Sitting on my own brain, waiting for the end of days

Corporation profits, Bloody oil money
I'm above the law and I'll decide what's right or wrong
I am the egg head, I'm the Commander, I'm the Decider

Koo-Koo-Kachoo
Baghdad city policeman sitting pretty little targets in a row

See how they die when the shrapnel flies see mothers cry
I'm Lying...I'm Ly-ing...I'm Lying...I'm Ly-ing
Yellow cake uranium, imaginary WMD's

Declassifying facts, exposing secret agents
Tax cuts for the wealthy leaving all the poor behind
CHORUS
Sitting in the White house garden talking to the Lord

My thoughts would be busy busy hatching If I only had a brain
CHORUS
By Paul Hipp
Contact: decider.koo.koo.ka.choo@gmail.com
MySpace: Paul Hipp
Also, check out Fur Is Dead