3.25.2006

Dick Cheney Bangs!

Posted by Dedalus at Blah3:

Dick Cheney took some time out from shooting people in the face in order to set the record straight on what a wonderful job he and Bush are doing in Iraq. Obviously, only certain people are to be allowed to have the keys to the country--all others are second class:
    U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney on Friday rejected charges by Democrats that the Bush administration was mishandling Iraq and said: "If they are competent to fight this war, then I ought to be singing on American Idol."
Dick is evidently uninformed about the quality of some of the contestants on that show. Why, I think it's time Dick do a little duet with William Hung:

    Talk to me And I’ll tell you my game
    We blow shit up in America’s name
    We lit the fuse and Iraq’s ticking away
    Like a bomb
    Yeah, Baby
    And we bang! We bang! Oh baby
    We’ll invade, invade
    I go crazy
    'Cause I say we’re leaders
    but it’s really just greed
    I’m the biggest psycho in history
    We bang! we bang!