4.25.2005

Be Creative, People!

From TCF at ThatColoredFellas Weblog:

You’re the A&R Rep (Artist and Repertoire) for That Colored Fella’s Records or the hot shot, young Music Producer I just laid six figures on, to deliver the eagerly anticipated debut album from the Christian Rock outfit, Dr. Frist and the Justice Sunday Theocrats! And, I want a list of suggested song titles, like yesterday.
  • "Amazing Greed"
  • "Gramma Got Run Over By a Dem'crat (ridin' home from Christ's house Christmas Eve)"
  • "Drop Kick Me, Jesus, Through the Dem'crats in Life"
  • "Since I Have The Hammer (I'd DeLay Justice in the Eve'nin, I'd DeLay Justice in the Mornin, All Over This Land)"
  • "Total Eclipse of the Soul"
  • "Dick Cheney Lies" (to the tune of "Bette Davis Eyes")
  • "I'll Be Watching You"
Are these rock titles? No. But since when were Mr. Frist and the Theocrats in touch with reality?