12.31.2004

My More Personal Resolutions

Well, I've already quit smoking, lost (some although not all the extra) weight, and become more involved and outspoken. But there are so many other qualities/behaviors I would like to obtain.

In 2005, I resolve to:

    * Be more thoughtful
    * Be more tolerant (although Karl Rove, Grover Norquist, that fat fuck Limbaugh, that thinner but bigger fuckface Bill O'Reilly, Anna Nicole Smith and Amber Frey will sorely test me)
    * Look more deeply even when it hurts; even when what I find and must report makes me the target of those who don't like truth-telling
    * Educate and accept more education
    * Fulfill some dreams and do what I can to help others do the same
    * Say "yes" more often
    * Ask for help as frequently as I try to tender it
    * Face and learn to live with some of the fears I haven't yet tackled
    * Oh yeah, and remember what sex is
So what are your resolutions? Share them here.