4.23.2004

On a Lighter, Earthier - or at least Smuttier - Note

    "In the event of erections that last longer than four hours, seek immediate medical attention."

I've been watching news discussions on MSNBC for more than two hours, and I can't tell you how many times I've heard this (thankfully, no Bush ads) from the Levitra commercial.

Yeah, I'd think a 4+ hour hard-on would be a bad thing but maybe that's just because I'm female. Cough.

    "Help! I'm trapped inside my wife and I can't go down. No! She's not enjoying it."

Four-hour erection discussions are suitable for TV even during the dinner hour, but Michael Powell's innocence is corrupted by Janet Jackson's pastie. Strange, strange world. You know that if Timothy Leary were alive, he'd be whipping up one hell of a drug right now.