1.30.2006

Apparently...

The Nigerians have moved to Zimbabwe. Heh.

Hello dear,PROPOSAL FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.My name is Mrs. Christaina Binez - 63, the wife of Rt Rev. Solomon Binez of Zimbabwe. I got your address when I was doing a search in the internet to find a reliable person who will assist our family in this transaction.During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supporters of our president Robert Mugabe, to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all farms to his party members and his followers.My husband was a Zimbabwean cleric and One of the best farmers in our country. Because he did not support Mugabes ideas, Mugabes supporters invaded our farm and burnt everything in the farm,killing my husband and made away with a lot of items from my husband's farm.Before his death, my husband had deposited with of the Security Company in Johannesburg,South Africa the sum of US$7,700.000.00 (SEVEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) After the death of my husband, the Zimbawe Government ordered my only daughter and I to leave the country. So we went on exile to the Republic of South Africa where he had deposited the money in the Security Company as "FAMILY VALUABLES".I decided to contact overseas companies/reliable persons that will assist me to move this money out of South Africa to a safer bank account outside S/Africa because, as asylum seekers, we are not allowed to operate any Bank Account within South Africa. My daughter and I have agreed to offer you 20% of the total sum for your assistance,5% will be mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the course of transfering the fund to you, while 70% will be for me and my daughter to invest in your country. All I want you to do is to furnish me with your personal phone and fax numbers, full contact address and an account number to effect the transfer. You can contact me on my E-mail binez_christain@myway.com <mailto:binez_christain@myway.com> Mail to:- christain_binez@myway.com <mailto:christain_binez@myway.com> Note that this transaction is legal and 100% Risk free and absolutely confidential.Thanks and Best Regards,Mrs Christaina Binez