11.13.2005

Blog Labels

On a side note, it's always interesting to see how this blog gets categorized by third party types.

I set up this blog with the designation: news and media.

Yet, depending on who's labeling me, this blog - or me as the blogger - comes up under the categories of:

  • Neo-conservative - eh? Me? I don't want to attack anyone or make Halliburton any wealthier.
  • Sex talk - Not usually, unless we're quoting Rick Santorum. Cough.
  • Lesbian and gay - I'm rarely even merry, let alone gay. But last I checked, I'm heterosexual, and the blog really isn't about me or my sexual orientation or anyone else's.
  • Anti Bush - well, if the truth hurts.... but no, this isn't an anti-Bush site. If Bill Clinton were pulling this crap and I wrote about, would this blog be anti-Clinton?
  • Anti military - Not exactly. Both in the blog and in real life, I support proper treatment and training of the military, and feel the best support I can offer is to try to do what I can to see they are not used/abused as political pawns of the president and Congress.
  • Feminist - Sorry, no. A humanist, perhaps. I'm not a feminist, either in its best sense or the one Rush Limbaugh attributes to it.
  • Democrat Shill - Not correct either.