10.27.2005

Need a Writer or Editor? Need a Great Ghostwriter? Or Just Embarrassingly Rich and Want to Underwrite?

I always cringe at the idea of appealing for blog donations. Yes, I put in a lot of time blah blah blah but still... See previous (below) post if you like Lifetime Network (ehhhhh).

However, if you're reading this and happen to be in any of the following situations (or know someone so situated who might be interested), I would be humbly grateful if you'd reach out and connect:

- You need an experienced, dynamic, online analyst and community expert
- You are desperate for someone to ghost write, edit, or write (I've done pretty much everything and my reviews are very solid)
- Your corporate Internet or intranet craves a unifying presence, strong new content, material that can bridge the distance to enrich, educate, and endure
- You seek a blogger (you'd be surprised who I've "ghost" blogged for, but NDA prevents me from saying), a remote content developer and/or manager, a fabulous customer relationship manager (CRM)
- You want the best expert-to-user/user-to-expert documentation for your dollar
- You are fabulously comfortable, have a few dollars burning a hole in your pocket, and you'd like to help keep the blog going by being sure the writer doesn't fold (there's an Amazon donation box down along the right column; I do PayPal too)

If you're not the primary party but "happen to know someone", I'd be very happy to pay an appropriate finder's fee should there be a successful connection; the primary party will get a great worker (priceless).

Technorati Tags: Blogs, Blogging, book, books, Bush, Computers, Computers and Internet, Current events, Hardware, Media, News and politics, Opinion, , Projects, Publishing, Technology, Website, Writing, Work