7.30.2005

Number of International Visitors

Especially over the past two weeks - but one I've noted rise over time - I've noticed a great deal more International traffic on my blog. A couple of times recently, in fact, I had more visitors in a given day from England, Singapore, Australia, China, and Arab nations than North Americans.

Maybe it's the evil medication I'm taking right now - a sinus infection has landed while I'm also suffering with a bunch of other things leaving me feeling like what happens when the government decides to try all its biowarfare tricks on you at once - but I feel strangely hopeful whenever my peers from across the sea(s) and continent(s) stop by, especially when they make return trips.

It makes me hope in some small way that people will understand we aren't just all Koolaid consumers here in the US, that many of us very much care about the damage the US is wreaking throughout the world.

Our leaders may be hopelessly corrupt, but perhaps we can reach out to one another to talk and affect change ourselves.

Or again, maybe this is just the anti-spasmodic, the antihistamine, and the non-narcotic pain reliever talking. :)