7.29.2005

MSNBC: "We're Lame and Getting Lamer"

Here's a fast way to lose dinner: be eating your meal while MSNBC announces that Faux's former - and forgive my, but Rita looks like a female impersonator far more than a woman - "Makeup by the Pound" journalist, Rita Cosby will snow start her own show.

Let's see, this means the Rightie's Lamo Network has a lineup that has:

Dan "Someday, I'd like to be a really good reporter, like Geraldo Rivera, my role model" Abrams at 6 except Dan is usually on vacation

Tweety Boy-wets-himself-thumps-himself-on-the-back Tweety Matthews at 7

Keith - a breath of fresh air - Olbermann at 8

Then a turdbowl trifecta of:

Rita at 9

Joe Scarborough at 10

Tucker "I'm just really cool and smart; Kate O'Bierne told me so" Carlson at 11

And did I mention Rita talks like Mr. Moose on those hormones they give men trying to become women before "the big snip snip"?